Gist and Riddle Media
Quotes of the Day
No good deed goes unpunished.
Tuesday, 17 February 2015
PHOTO: I Live The Life I Deserve---Wizkid
S
tarboy legend, Wizkid confirms he is living the kinda life he deserves...lol
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
You can also read......
Lagos APC: Clears 12 aspirants for Fashola's seat
APC clears 12 aspirants for Fashola's seat A ll Progressives Congress (APC)in Lagos cleared 12 aspirants intending to succeed...
POLICE KILL KIDNAP KINGPIN,RESCUE ABDUCTED DIRECTOR
The police in Lagos have shot dead an alleged kidnap gang leader, John Paul, in a gun duel that ensued while a hotel director was being re...
GEJ: I’ll Bring Opposition To My Cabinet If Re-elected
P resident Goodluck Jonathan said he will open the door for new people, including those who oppose now, to join his administration and ser...
BONANZA! Get Yours Now!!
No comments:
Post a Comment